Stunning Front Doors
This really is the best performing front door we have ever come across. Not only are there both traditional and contemporary designs but also each door is made of a solid timber core unlike many of their inferior rivals. This means that our door will truely stand the test of time. To add to this, from the end of January a cash back incentive of unto £40 maybe available under the Green Deal for installing a highly efficient door.
Keep the Heat in and the Draughts Out!
The Composite Doors are 48mm thick. They are nearly 10% thicker than most alternatives. Each solid timber core is completely encapsulated within a highly durable plastic edge banding and two thermo plastic door skins, so you will never have to worry about painting or varnishing again.
Built to Last to the Highest Standards
The Entrance to Your Castle!
Fitterhome doors are manufactured to the highest quality standards and have achieved BSI ISO 9001, Pas-23, Pas-24 and ‘Secured By Design’ accreditation. The BRE have verified that this composite door performs to a U values range from 1.1 to 1.4. W/m2k. Making this one of the most efficient doors on the market.
Environmental Credentials Include:
• 100% recycled thermally efficient reinforcing system
• The timber core material is sourced from managed forests
• The five chamber, thermally efficient frame profile and the GRP skins are completely lead free
• The door can be 100% recycled at the end of its useful life, so it’s not destined for land fill
• The doors are manufactured in the UK to minimize our carbon footprint
• The door frame reinforcing is manufactured from 100% recycled plastic